Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Got the plumber in...!

Whilst having the house turned around to work on the kitchen last week I glanced at the bathroom above...
I haven't done much work on this room apart from the tiling and the flooring.
I have always planned on adding an airing cupboard in here indeed I had painted the hot water cylinder ages ago and came across it the other day whilst searching for something else.....
I thought it would be a nice addition to a house of this type and a fun little project to do.
I remember the airing cupboard at home when I was growing up and often had to go rooting in there for my clothes which my Mum had put in there to 'air off'...

I began with a paint pot like this one..



With it's slightly domed top it seemed just the right size and shape to make a water cylinder





Painted with copper paint and 'pipes' added

No comments:

Post a Comment