Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bricklaying finished!

The bricklaying is complete - it took awhile but it has been well worth the effort. 
Each tiny brick has been glued on one by one.

First I painted the walls which were to be bricked with a mortar coloured paint

I started with the area under the bay window

It was abit tricky working my way around the arch

But I got there in the end!
I finished off the porch with real quarry tiles.

Side view

Then it was the turn of the chimmney stack.

I've painted the pebbledash in white and the roof is covered in embossed fibreglass tile sheet. The stain glass inserts just complete the look...